Shipping & Delivery
Signature upon delivery represents merchandise being received in good condition and by signing, customer releases Regency Furniture and its delivery service from any claim or damage to household personal properly. Any defective merchandise must be reported to our service department within 72 hours of delivery.
- Any merchandise left unscheduled for more than 2 weeks after becoming available for delivery shall be reallocated to common stock and treated as a cancellation hereunder. Regency Furniture is not responsible for delivery if incorrect contact information is submitted during the checkout.
- Neither Company nor its delivery service shall be held responsible for failure to deliver if such failure is caused by inclement weather, traffic problems or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Company or its delivery service. The delivery shall be rescheduled promptly.
- Customers must be available to receive a scheduled delivery. A customer who cancels a scheduled delivery within 48-hours of the scheduled delivery, or is unavailable to receive the delivery shall be charged a redelivery fee, in an amount equal to the original delivery fee.
- In the event a customer refuses a delivery due to the customer’s change in preference for color, size, or preference, or the furniture does not fit, or for any other reasons, the provisions of Section 1.a above shall apply.
- By signing the delivery receipt, the customer releases Regency Furniture, its agents and contractors from any liability as a result of damage to Customer’s home and/or property.
Return & Refund
As long as the merchandise has NOT been delivered, picked-up, or the customer has taken possession of the merchandise, all returns will be approved with no cancellation fee unless it is within 48 hours of delivery. If customer is cancelling within 48 hours of delivery the delivery fee will charged and the remaining balance will be refunded. If return is requested within 72 hours after delivery, the delivery fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded back.
All special orders, factory-ordered merchandise and custom orders are final and are not subject to cancellation, exchange or refund, unless otherwise provided herein. The provisions of Section 1.a herein shall apply to the cancellation of all special orders, factory-ordered merchandise and custom orders.
Due to the nature of wood, there may be slight variations in stain or grain of merchandise. Due to the nature of marble, variations in the veining of marble are normal and expected. Any returns because of the variations due to the nature of wood and marble will be treated as a return based on customer preference, and the provisions of a return item as specified above shall apply.
If a refund is approved, credit card payments will be credited directly to that credit card only. Due to legal and contractual obligations, all credit card payments must be refunded to the original form of payment, regardless of the status of customers account.
If within 14 days of your purchase, Regency Furniture offers the same item you purchased for less, you are entitled the entire difference as a refund. The Price Matching provisions shall not apply to sales of the following items: clearance items, discontinued items, and special orders.
Unless specified in contract or by Maryland law, Regency Furniture expressly disclaims all warranties, except the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular for a particular purpose. Regency Furniture supports manufacturers’ warranties, when approved by manufacturer. Additionally, third-party warranty coverage is available for purchase.